Book LInks for EKU Reads Committee

Friday, August 31, 2007

Puttin' My Wiki to Work

I've taken a short break from my learning 2.0 lessons due to a lack of time. But, I'm back in the game as of today. Instead of starting where I stopped, I jumped ahead to the Wiki lessons. In mid-July I offered to investigate how a Wiki might help a new state wide task force. It should be a perfect application of my new found knowledge.

Discovery #1: Developing a Wiki is not brain surgery! In about one hour, I developed a Wiki for the task force complete with a front page and two additional pages (with movie clips and documents). Very fun! Now let's see how it works to facilitate our process of developing a collaborative proposal to eventually share with librarian colleagues across the state.

No comments: